It is pretty common to come across a scenario where we have to deal with special characters in XML. Like &, (, ), $, etc. With this fix the < be the only illeagal character.
Thoughts on YouTube TOS (II. Prohibitions):
- Google’s very own play store has a lump sum of 47 FREE 3rd party Android apps allowing users to download Audio and/or Video content, despite the fact that their TOS suggests not to. Continue reading Here’s the problem w/ YouTube API’s TOS
Input images used :
Pillow (PIL) and NumPy libraries can do wonders in Python! I had once he requirement to overlap two images – not watermarking.
I found several alternatives, but curious to see which would work best.
- (x+y)/2 … Mathematically, x/2+y/2 seems equivalent to above, but it is not. We’d be loosing a ton of info by doing so!
- final = (x+y/2) and then addition = addition[addition>256]=256
- Pillow’s Image.blend(x,y,0.5)
- Pillow’s Image.composite(x,y,y)